Life & Style on MSN Malaysia
- Elle Style Awards 2014
See all the best red carpet style featuring Cara Delevingne, Emma Watson and Rita Ora
- Stars on the catwalk
- Why was Katy Perry booed at Moschino runway show?
- Roberto Cavalli accuses Michael Kors of plagiarism
- Worn to be Wild: A brief history of the leather jacket
- Beckhams' style transformation
David and Victoria Beckham are style icons, but they didn't always look so good...
- Victoria Beckham recalls first front row moment
- Victoria Beckham wants her boys to see her work
- NYFW Day 4: Victoria Beckham, Diane von Furstenberg
- Lady Gaga shows off the elegant side of her in Versace at the Oscars
- Katy Perry is named Woman of the Year at the style mag's annual bash
- Anna Kendrick dresses up her black ensemble with an orange clutch
- Crushed-up beetles in your fruit juices and yoghurt?
- David and Victoria Beckham's not so fashionable moments
- New York Fashion Week kicks off
- VS angel Erin Heatherton channels Hollywood glamour
- Discover 30 foods that help you burn fat
- Makan: Extra Supertanker in Petaling Jaya
- Lottie Moss follows in big sister Kate's model footsteps
Singer Jessie J was in New York to record her third studio album and despite having a "long day" she still made time for fans.
Date 8 mins ago, Duration 1:04, Views 0
Get daily celebrity style updates on MSN Malaysia Life and Style