Cohabitation: The pros and cons of living together
There are many statistics, and studies that have been carried out which tell us that cohabiting couples are at a much higher risk of divorce than those who don’t live together before getting married. There are others that suggest that living together in a “trial marriage” is a good way to work out whether a couple are actually compatible, before they get married. Then there are those that say that cohabitation reflects the ruin of society’s morals and values. We look at the benefits and disadvantages of couples who choose to live together.
More from Relationships
- 7 signs that you’re in love
- Top 5 New Year’s resolutions every couple should make
- Christmas kissing tips for under the mistletoe
- When it comes to marriage, ‘follow your gut'
- What being in love does for your body
- 7 common sex problems explained
- Ladies, the bush is back!
- Chic and trendy places to visit
- 12 lies you always hear on first dates
- The recipe for a happy marriage could be in your genes