Honouring Malaysian women
The role and status of women in Malaysia has come along way - they now play prominent roles in business, politics and public life. 25th August is National Women’s Day in Malaysia, a time for us to acknowledge the triumphs of our local women.
More from Relationships
- What being in love does for your body
- 7 common sex problems explained
- Ladies, the bush is back!
- Chic and trendy places to visit
- 12 lies you always hear on first dates
- The recipe for a happy marriage could be in your genes
- Five high-style sex toys
- Top 10 movies to watch with your girlfriends
- Create a work-friendly wardrobe on a budget
- Overcome those first date jitters