Break up without breaking his ego
Let them be the first to know
Out of respect make sure that you tell them first about what is happening rather than announcing to friends about what you are going to do. The last thing you want is for it to reach them along the trusted grapevine before you have had a chance to. It is fine to discuss relationship problems with friends and get advice but the final decision shouldn’t be aired to the world before the deed is done.
More from Relationships
- Top 5 New Year’s resolutions every couple should make
- Christmas kissing tips for under the mistletoe
- When it comes to marriage, ‘follow your gut'
- What being in love does for your body
- 7 common sex problems explained
- Ladies, the bush is back!
- Chic and trendy places to visit
- 12 lies you always hear on first dates
- The recipe for a happy marriage could be in your genes
- Five high-style sex toys