How to nurture your relationship
There are some couples who sit back and relax and then wonder why their relationship is stagnant or why they hit major hurdles. However, couples in successful relationships don’t wait until there are problems before they attempt to fix things because they work on it every day to make sure they have a strong connection and an unbreakable bond. Love isn’t enough to sustain a relationship, so follow these tips to nurture your relationship and lay the foundations of its success.
More from Relationships
- Top 5 New Year’s resolutions every couple should make
- Christmas kissing tips for under the mistletoe
- When it comes to marriage, ‘follow your gut'
- What being in love does for your body
- 7 common sex problems explained
- Ladies, the bush is back!
- Chic and trendy places to visit
- 12 lies you always hear on first dates
- The recipe for a happy marriage could be in your genes
- Five high-style sex toys