Getting back together with your ex? How to make it work second-time-around
Memo to Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel: photos of you from this week's New York Met Gala show a couple besotted with each other. Getting back together ignites so many powerful feelings. But if it's just the passion playing out here, there are many other things you two must consider.
You're not the only celebrity couple rekindling romance as rumour has it Russell Brand's contact with Katy Perry is hotting up. This is practically to be expected as relationship research suggests around 80% of couples try again.
Granted, this is usually straight after the initial breakup. Both feel shocked it's come to an end. They quickly grab hold of each other again and only time will tell whether their second stab at love is successful.
Celebrity couple, or not, here are six steps for a successful second time around.
More from Relationships
- Keep your long distance relationship spicy
- Mother's Day: Why mother knows best
- On Facebook, beauty is more than screen deep
- Shy Hong Kongers urged to have more sex
- 20 ways to get intimacy back in your relationship
- Survey finds more Chinese having pre-marital sex
- Spring clean your life and relationships
- Sexy things you & your partner can do in the dark
- Things Facebook learns from your relationship status changes
- What’s your sex personality?