Getting back together with your ex? How to make it work second-time-around
Memo to Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel: photos of you from this week's New York Met Gala show a couple besotted with each other. Getting back together ignites so many powerful feelings. But if it's just the passion playing out here, there are many other things you two must consider.
You're not the only celebrity couple rekindling romance as rumour has it Russell Brand's contact with Katy Perry is hotting up. This is practically to be expected as relationship research suggests around 80% of couples try again.
Granted, this is usually straight after the initial breakup. Both feel shocked it's come to an end. They quickly grab hold of each other again and only time will tell whether their second stab at love is successful.
Celebrity couple, or not, here are six steps for a successful second time around.
More from Relationships
- 7 signs that you’re in love
- Top 5 New Year’s resolutions every couple should make
- Christmas kissing tips for under the mistletoe
- When it comes to marriage, ‘follow your gut'
- What being in love does for your body
- 7 common sex problems explained
- Ladies, the bush is back!
- Chic and trendy places to visit
- 12 lies you always hear on first dates
- The recipe for a happy marriage could be in your genes