Survey finds more Chinese having pre-marital sex
(HONG KONG-Relaxnews) - A new survey has lifted the lid on changing sexual habits in China with more people than ever saying they had indulged in pre-marital sex.
The report - collated and published this week in the monthly magazine Insight China - claimed 71.4 percent of respondents said they had sex before marriage, compared to the 40 percent who responded the same way in 1994, and the 15 percent who did the same back in 1989.
More from Relationships
- What being in love does for your body
- 7 common sex problems explained
- Ladies, the bush is back!
- Chic and trendy places to visit
- 12 lies you always hear on first dates
- The recipe for a happy marriage could be in your genes
- Five high-style sex toys
- Top 10 movies to watch with your girlfriends
- Create a work-friendly wardrobe on a budget
- Overcome those first date jitters