Survey finds more Chinese having pre-marital sex
(HONG KONG-Relaxnews) - A new survey has lifted the lid on changing sexual habits in China with more people than ever saying they had indulged in pre-marital sex.
The report - collated and published this week in the monthly magazine Insight China - claimed 71.4 percent of respondents said they had sex before marriage, compared to the 40 percent who responded the same way in 1994, and the 15 percent who did the same back in 1989.
More from Relationships
- Keep your long distance relationship spicy
- Mother's Day: Why mother knows best
- On Facebook, beauty is more than screen deep
- Shy Hong Kongers urged to have more sex
- 20 ways to get intimacy back in your relationship
- Survey finds more Chinese having pre-marital sex
- Spring clean your life and relationships
- Sexy things you & your partner can do in the dark
- Things Facebook learns from your relationship status changes
- What’s your sex personality?